Monday, July 13, 2009

Fishing Report June 22 2009 - July 11 2009






So... It's Summer?? What happened to the nice hot sunny days???
This is great weather for the Trout but for fishing Smallies... not so much.
The forecast for the next week looks okay and should bring the Saugeen up a few degrees.
Was out for fun yesterday... had some nice fish hit poppers.The guy I was fishing with had never really fished smallmouth before so, through no fault of his had a hard time hooking them.. he did manage to get a Musky to follow his popper right too the boat then it saw my face and turned off... a typical response to my face... can't say I blame it...
The boat is... well.... it's never "done", but it's in the water and man is it a sweet ride.I am really happy with the new design, yes a bit heavier but still under 350 lbs. Have a look.
July is a great month for me I'm busy with guides, get to see my favorite Brother in law and his wife. Drake is healing after breaking his front leg... yes another 300.00 vet bill!!Good God will it ever end???
Will have some good photo's to share soon
Cheers
Ken

No comments: