Sunday, August 09, 2009

Reports and all is good again!!















Hi,
Email is all worked out, back to normal... well as
normal as "I" get!! Well, It's been a busy couple
of weeks, lots of Bass guides and a over-nighter.
I sure would like summer to show up soon. The
Saugeen has dropped again to 66.8. Lots of Smallies
around.. with no appetite for anything, not
Even the infamous "full motion Hex",or
"full motion crayfish". It's easier to get Musky this year
than Smallies, I'm waiting for some photo's from the over-night trip.I'll get them up as soon as I get them. Rob and his Dad booked the trip many moons ago, and had been very excited to get out. Neither of them had a huge amount of Fly fishing experience, so after a quick tune up for his dad(had been 30 years for him) we headed out, Rob managed to hook two Musky, lost the first but landed the second, nice first Musky, 33 inches,jumped and cartwheeled!!
He also landed a nice 4.5 lbs smallie.
I'm crazy busy again this week, all but Friday is booked!!
I love my job, thanks to all that make this a reality!!
Tight lines
Ken

No comments: