Sunday, January 03, 2010

Fishing Report end of 2009

Happy New year!!
Into a new decade, with some very interesting things on the horizon.
I've got some big plans for the next year, I'll get into the details another time, some are still in the works.
One of these is a private mailing list. I'll be sending weekly emails containing conditions/hatches and any special offers I'll be having. I'll maintain the blog reports with conditions, the subscribers will get more frequent and more detailed reports. To get on the list, just send an email to mailto:info@ontariodriftboatguides.com with the subject "reports please" and you'll be on the list!!
The website will be getting a light face lift, I'll be adding more fly patterns, for all species.
I will be off-line for a month, The house Reno's will be starting in the next week. Val and I will be moving for a month or two. I will be available by cellular (519-820-8506) .
I trust everyone enjoyed the holidays,spent some time with Family and are looking forward to the up coming season!!
Cheers
Ken

No comments: