Sunday, November 26, 2006

My Fly-Fishing Poster Child!!


This Is John.H he is one of the most focused and determined fly-fishers new to the sport!
John started a few months ago with my "First Cast" course on the Grand river. He took the
follow-up"First Cast Refresher",on the Credit River and hook and landed a beautiful 17" Brown Trout.
He then purchased a 6 wt. for Smallmouth. He used it at a friends cottage with great success. This was his second Steelheading trip with me,the First was on the Maitland,John landed a huge 12.-lb Hen that made him sweat. We took a few pictures and the fish was off. Unfortunately,I had some software issues and lost his first Steelhead photo's. With John's good nature we decided to go and try for another good Steelhead. This time on the Saugeen River, I showed John a reliable technique and within a few cast John tied into this beauty. Well done John!!
Watch this guy,he's going to be a hell of a fly-fisher. It won't take long.

No comments: