Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Fishing Report June 17 - June 24 2008




Hello Fellow Fly anglers!!
What is with the Grand River??I'm no longer driving the 1.5 hours to guide it. I'll let the locals do that.


That being said, I'm posting some shot's of Browns and Rainbows I've got my clients into. None of these fish came from the Grand... or the Conestoga River. I'm not posting names or locations, if you
want to get into fish like these, well you'll just have to book a guide.
I'll be happy to take you out... although I may blind fold you....





With Bass opener this weekend, I'll be busy with a full week of guides, and then some!! Short of an eye appointment on Thursday. I'll be posting a report within the week. I'll be starting the Season off with Dr. Ian Martin and his son, they will be out in the Boat collection a drift Ian won at a Outdoor Writers of Canada event. I wanted to thank Ian again for driving up the bids on the Drift,
with guy's like Ian bidding,I'll keep donating trips. Thanks again Ian!!

Best of luck
Tight Lines
Ken

No comments: