Thursday, January 22, 2009

Fishing Report Dec 16 2008 - Jan 22 2009

Happy New year.
Not much to report in the way of fishing,we are in the "Throes of Winter" in the Grey/Bruce area. Many very cold nights has put a thick layer of ice on the creeks. As usual the Saugeen Valley conservation Authority has been watching the ice, fears of flooding are always on every ones mind with the anchor ice.

Just wanted to let everyone know I'll be at Bass Pro the weekend of the 7 th and 8 th of Feb. I'll be sharing some space with the other Bass Pro endorsed Outfitters and guides. Drop by and say hello. You to John H.!!!

I've been keeping busy getting my shop ready for a major boat overhaul, I'll be posting photo's as I get into the modifications. Some will be cutting the bottom off, removing the rocker allowing me to draft even less water. I'll also be changing the Dry storage boxes, new lids and dropping them down. Extending the Level floors at the rear and adding a pedestal seat. Replacing the Laminated ply knee brace with steam bent oak, some other stuff I'll need to work out before I post anything.

Looks like the economy hasn't really affected the Ontario residents too much, I'm getting plenty of calls and emails! Looks like 2009 is shaping up nicely.
I look forward to spending time with everyone and hope I see you at the Shows this spring.
Cheers
Ken

No comments: