Monday, March 02, 2009

Fishing Report?? Jan 22 09 - March 2 09





This is all about the boat. I've been busy re designing the boat, after 3 years with this I now know exactly what I need and want in the boat.







I've cut the bottom off, yep off!! I've done this to flatten the bottom and widen the boat. This will allow the boat to easily float in 4 inches of water. I've also taken all the interior parts out. The plan is to extend the rear anglers floor, take the knee brace up to 26 inches moving the brace ahead 12 inches. I will also replace the rear seat mount with a pedestal base with storage space.






The large dry boxes have been shortened to 14 inch from
16 inches. They have also been fitted with new tops and doors.
The front casting deck has been replaced, this was done to allow
me to cut the gunwales off and drop the front of the
boat 3 inches. That will take a total of 7 inches off the height,
allowing easier access for the front of the boat. The front dry
boxes have also been lowered and totally replaced with round
corners and a full shelf across the front. The lids are gone and access to the dry storage has been moved. The front seat position has been moved back 4 inches and the pedestal seat mount made larger.
So that is what I'm doing these days check back or feel free to email if you have questions.
Cheers
Ken






















No comments: